Saturday, September 8, 2012

A walk in the park


Just a quick post to share a couple of photos from yesterday.
Lace Dress: Mango; Bag: Six; Shoes: Deichman (from a few years ago, haha); Shades: ASOS; Cameo Ring: H&M
 

I hope the weather you're having is just as nice as it is here. I feel like these are the last warm days for this year, so I'm doing my best to enjoy them. But to be honest, I can't wait for fall! I'm so lucky to be living in a place with 4 seasons, I would be so bored otherwise.


We finally tried the Nirvana Strawberry Cheesecake ice-cream that everyone recommended SO much. To be honest, I've had better ice-creams. Definitely won't be purchasing it again.
 

Hope you're having a lovely weekend!!

(Photos: Iva Yaneva)

1 comment:

Callie Grayson said...

great photos in the park!!
Enjoy the last bit of sunshine, I am doing the same!!!!! the weather is already starting to change just a bit here with a bit of chill in the mornings.
xxx
callie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin