Friday, September 7, 2012

Bright lights


Boyfriend went to the gym so I have a couple of hours for myself. Which means - Switched at Birth episodes!! Haha, what can I say, I like the show. I think Katie Leclerc is doing a great job playing Daphne.

The plans for today are: lunch, coffee and cake at my favorite cafe (hopefully!), a walk and going out with a friend later tonight.



Photo above is from our trip last night. Oh, it was so lovely! We got some ice-cream, sat in the car listening to jazz, talking and watching the lights. Just my kind of night!

Any plans for Friday night?

(Photos: Iva Yaneva)

1 comment:

Callie Grayson said...

:) I like that show too! I stumbled upon it one day over a weekend, and watched episodes back to back online!
My weekend was low key, Friday started out with a baseball game then the rest of the weekend working in the garden enjoying the last bit of sunshine
xx
callie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin