Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Busy Mornings

Healthy breakfast

Sitting on my bed with fuzzy socks on and tons of work to do. Busy days call for a good healthy breakfast and warm tea, you know. Luckily there are quite a few TV shows to keep me entertained today. 2 Broke Girls, Castle, How I Met Your Mother and Switched at Birth are on my list. There's also a new one called Partners that I want to check out. I've really missed having something new to watch every day!

At the train station, wearing Converse sneakers, reading a book and having a coffee from Costa

On the train yesterday. Coffee, The Historian and Converse sneakers.

Healthy breakfast


What TV shows are you looking forward to this season?

(Photos: Iva Yaneva)

4 comments:

281401 said...

I absolutely love your pictures and of course your posts, too ;>

iva yaneva said...

That's so sweet! Thank you!! <3

A. (Ana Carolina) said...

I am so happy the new seasons are back...
I am a junkie for series and am looking forward to How I met your mother, Castle, Supernatural and Fringe while still watching Boss and Pretty Little Liars)

How can I cope with all that, work, the tons of books I read, cause I am a chaotic reader, and a baby, only God knows... hahhahaha

I love the outfit pics you take btw, and the food ones too ;-)

xx,
A.

iva yaneva said...

You have a baby?? How have I missed this!? Wow, you really are a hero!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin