Friday, September 14, 2012

Fall Haul

Fox fashion jeans and Promod cream sweater fall haul

It's starting to get chilly here at night, so I look more and more at fall clothes, rather than tank tops and dresses. I picked up a pair of dark jeans from Fox - I always wear dark jeans in the colder months. And I feel like 90% of my jeans are from Fox, haha. I just always find a pair that I like, that fits me well and is on sale. It's definitely worth checking them out! 
 
Fox fashion jeans and Promod cream sweater fall haul

The top I got from Promod and it's a size L because that's the only size they had and I liked it way too much to pass it up. It's very soft and comfy and it's 100% cotton, which is quite hard to find but also very important for me if you've read my previous posts. I really like the collar and sleeves detailing!

Bershka black leather belt with studs fall haul

And finally, I got a black (faux) leather belt from Bershka. Can you believe I don't have a single black belt? For some reason I always get brown ones, haha. I really loved the detailing on this one.

What do you think?

(Photos: Iva Yaneva)
Blog Widget by LinkWithin