Sunday, September 16, 2012

Gloomy Morning

It's so gloomy outside but I must say I love, love, love this kind of weather! The only downside is that I'm getting sick. But hopefully some healthy food and a cup of warm tea will help.

Healthy breakfast on a gloomy day

We went to see my parents in my hometown yesterday. Mom had made an amazing lunch - my God, I miss her cooking! So we spend some time with my family, drove back home and went to dinner at my boyfriend's cousins. Yesterday was definitely a family day for us.

So now I'm still in bed, sipping warm tea and catching up on blogs, videos etc. I ditched yoga this morning but we're going to a restoration movement seminar this afternoon, so that should be fun (and useful!)



Healthy breakfast on a gloomy day


So what have you guys been up to this weekend? xo

(Photos: Iva Yaneva)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin