Sunday, September 9, 2012

Housewarming party


Hey! I hope everyone's weekend is going great so far. I was at a friends' housewarming party last night. It was my trainer and his girlfriend actually, who moved across the street from me, haha. A lot of cool people, a nice balcony and an awesome night it was.



Got this shirt from H&M but I'm going to exchange it for a smaller size today. Hopefully they'll have one because it's SO pretty!

 

Shirt: H&M; Jeans: Fox


Honey pepper salmon and a "mix everything in your fridge" salsa for lunch, haha. This is what happens when you don't plan meals in advance and your nearest supermarket is closed for the weekend.

(Photos: Iva Yaneva)

2 comments:

Callie Grayson said...

the salmon looks really yummy!
Enjoy your weekend!
xx
callie

Callie Grayson said...

Great to see you back!
xx
callie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin