Monday, September 10, 2012

Long weekend

Outfit of the day: Fox denim shorts, H&M ring, Six bag, Parfois necklace

Hey guys! I'm sad to say that the long weekend is over and everyone is back to work. It was nice hanging out with friends and staying in bed till noon. But there's always next weekend, right?
Denim shorts: Fox; Bag: Six; Necklace: Parfois; Cameo ring: H&M;

Outfit of the day: Fox denim shorts, H&M ring, Six bag, Parfois necklace

Yesterday we went to the mall, had lunch and after that I went to see a friend from uni while my boyfriend watched F1 at home. Boys!
I had a great time with my friend, managed to catch up, since we haven't seen each other since our graduation. We complained about the economy, had some girl talk and ate cake and ice-cream. I should really get back on track with my healthy eating! Starting today I'm meeting people for coffee, not ice-cream!

Lunch at Spaghetti Company, Sofia

Lunch at Spaghetti Company. I had a Peas soup, which was served inside the bread, instead of a cup and Chicken fillet with cheese, gnocchi and eggplant. The eggplant was extremely bitter, it was just not good. It's weird because I always get this as a main course when we eat there and this is the first time this has happened. Boyfriend got a Caprese salad, which was nice, but quite small and duck with vegetables, which he absolutely loved! We also ordered some Flat bread with cheese and garlic - yum!

Later we went to help a friend move. She is moving into a private house that used to be a kindergarten, how cool is that! Well, don't imagine a ginormous house, it has a couple of bedrooms, a living room and a kitchen, but it also has a nice porch, two huge fireplaces and a small yard with swings in it. It's just adorable!

 Dinner was sushi and a late night movie. We saw The Bourne Legacy and it was okay, but nothing too great. I even fell asleep for a while, haha.

Healthy breakfast: yogurt with blackberries and green tea

What did you do this weekend?

(Photos: Iva Yaneva)

1 comment:

part time jobs said...


Good informative blog. I enjoyed readind the posts.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin