Friday, September 28, 2012

OOTD 28/09


Wearing a pink T-shirt dress with belt from House

I had a pretty uneventful day today. Did a bunch of work, cleaned the apartment, went out for coffee and my favorite carrot cake, yum! Now I'm back home, waiting for boyfriend to come from the gym.

Pasta with cream, broccoli, cauliflower, blue cheese and chicken fillet for lunch

Lunch was pasta with cauliflower, broccoli, chicken fillet, cream and blue cheese. It was pretty good I must say.

Wearing a pink T-shirt dress with belt from House

Dress and belt: House; Hair: wet, in a messy bun, lol.

 Real raw honey

Real raw honey

My parents were recently in the mountains and they brought me some real raw honey. Doesn't it look amazing? It's very sweet and chewy, almost like gum.
 
 Picked up dinner from Green Deli Cafe: a Caesar chicken salad and cream soup with salmon

I picked up some dinner on my way home: Caesar chicken salad (my favourite!) and creme soup with salmon. I am now off to do some much needed stretching and foam rolling. Have an awesome Friday night!

(Photos: Iva Yaneva)

1 comment:

281401 said...

your lunch seemed to be pretty delicious! And the taste of this real raw honey has to be so special! o:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin