Friday, September 7, 2012

Things I've been loving


Bioderma Sensibio H2O. This is a brilliant make-up remover. I've already used two bottles of it. It's very convenient to use - you just take away your make-up with a pad, no need to even wash your face afterwards. It even removes mascara and soothes any irritation. I find it very helpful after facials too!

A ring from H&M. A weird favorite, I know but here's the catch - I've never worn a ring in my life until now, ha! I don't know what changed my mind but it's so pretty, I just had to have it!

 

Sweetened condensed milk. That's my guilty pleasure! I eat it with a spoon, straight from the can - so much better than chocolate!


I got a bunch of candles from IKEA, but my favorite is this one. Seriously, it's so good I keep smelling it every 5 minutes! Yum!

What have you been loving?

(Photos: Iva Yaneva)

2 comments:

Callie Grayson said...

I had to smile, I eat the sweeten condensed milk with a spoon too!
it is also very good, simmering it in water (place can in sauce pot and simmer) it turns to a gooey caramelly dreamy goodness. You can look up the exact recipe online...
soooooo good!
sometimes i add a bit to my coffee!
xx
callie

iva yaneva said...

Oh, that kinda sounds awesome! I'm so trying it! Thanks, sweetie :) xo

Blog Widget by LinkWithin