Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Working in Bed and a Thrift Store Haul

Working in bed

Me and my mom have been working like crazy for the past few days. We decided to go out for coffee today, since I'm leaving very early tomorrow. So - work till 3 o'clock, then a walk, coffee and cake.

Working in bed

Thrift store haul

We passed by a thrift/antique store and decided to go in. Oh my, am I glad we did! I got a few amazing things and it was all so inexpensive. I got a spoon and a small bowl with amazing details, a container for tea to put in your boiling water (is there a name for this?) and a tiny metal teapot.

Thrift store haul

 Thrift store haul

I also got some yarn for my grandma to knit an infinity scarf for me. I can't wait till it's ready! Thanks, grandma!

Well, that's about it for today. I am now off to sleep because I'm catching a train at 6:30 in the morning, ykes!

(Photos: Iva Yaneva)

4 comments:

281401 said...

yes you're right: I'm also a ftiness/health enthusiast just like you :) and I'm really impressed how you achive your fitness goals, absolutely great! When you're interested in talking about these topics you can write me an e-mail, if you are bored ;) maybe it would be a great experience for me (and I hope for you, too :D).

iva yaneva said...

I'd love that :) xo

281401 said...

I'll knot a bracelet with that yard(I love bracelets like these: http://s32.dawandastatic.com/Product/6493/6493166/big/1258568304-697.jpg) ;) But a scarf would be better :/ I'm so jealous of you! :D

281401 said...

It´s so practical to have a grandma! When I have a problem and my mother isn´t at home, I always call my grandma for some help! :D I didn´t learn how to knit :/ Good luck while knitting your scarf, I'm sure it'll be pretty good after grandmas' advices! ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin