Sunday, September 30, 2012

Working on Weekends

Lavazza cappuccino at Gelateria Confetti, Sofia

Saturday was a working day here in Bulgaria. I think we can all agree days like this suck. I managed to do all of my work till noon, so I had time to go out for a walk and get coffee. No ice-cream, even though that was the reason behind my walk, haha. But I decided to skip it this time and stay on the healthy side. Yay me!

Now be prepared to be flooded with pictures of food! Ready?

Omelet with blue cheese for breakfast

 Omelet (almost) with blue cheese and a peach for breakfast.

Baked potatoes, feta cheese and salmon soup for lunch

Baked potatoes with butter (my all-time favourite!); feta cheese and soup with salmon for lunch.

Wearing mint green pants from Zara, a T-shirt from Pull and Bear

Wearing mint green pants from Zara, a T-shirt from Pull and Bear

Mint green pants: Zara; T-shirt: Pull and Bear

We're still having great weather over here. It's a bit unreal how hot it is but I'm embracing it and wearing my favourite summer pieces for one last time.

Caprese salad at Spaghetti Kitchen, Sofia

After that I met with boyfriend who got off work early and we went to Spaghetti Kitchen for dinner.

Pork with sweet potatoes; flat bread with minced meat from Spaghetti Kitchen

He had a Caprese salad and Pork with sweet potatoes, a flat bread with minced meat.

At Spaghetti Kitchen I had a cheeseburger with fries and barbecue sauce

And I had a cheeseburger with fries and a barbecue sauce. That's my kind of McDonald's - a real burger with real minced meat - fresh, yummy, enough to fill you up and much healthier.

Lavazza cappuccino at Gelateria Confetti, Sofia

What did you do this Saturday? Any plans for the rest of the weekend?

(Photos: Iva Yaneva)

1 comment:

281401 said...

First of all, you have a pretty well-shaped body, congrats! And I love your food fotos, they're absolutely great (and healthy!)! Have a nice week, greetings from Germany :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin