Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Blogging About Nothing to Blog About

Coffee and carrot cake to go from Green Deli Cafe, Sofia

Since I finished my project I've been doing pretty much nothing. Just sitting at home watching TV shows, reading, sending job applications, spending time with boyfriend and helping him find an apartment. Okay, that last part is quite time-consuming, but everything mentioned is so b-o-r-i-n-g to blog about!

Orange flowers in my apartment

I'm meeting a few friends this week and I'm really excited! I haven't seen some of them for a couple of years! But you see, social life always gets better at the end of the week. Monday-Thursday - nothing.

Orange flowers in my apartment

My pretty flowers are starting to die. I need to get some more of them because I love having fresh wild flowers around the apartment. They brighten up your mood so much, don't you think?

Coffee and carrot cake to go from Green Deli Cafe, Sofia

I hope your week is more exciting than mine. And if not - there's always the weekend, right?

(Photos: Iva Yaneva)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin