Thursday, October 18, 2012

Drugstore Haul

Drugstore haul: Klorane and Uriage shower gel, Bilka hand cream

If you've been following my blog for a while, you probably know I have very sensitive, dry skin. Because of it I am constantly worried about products I use on my body. I was running out of body shower, which my boyfriend doesn't really like, so we went out and looked for a new one.

I got one from the brand Uriage. I haven't used it on my body yet, but I've used it to wash my face and so far I like it. It doesn't dry my skin but I'm still undecided as to how effective it is at cleansing it. The packaging says it's suitable for dry, sensitive skin, for washing your face or body, as well as for babies.

Boyfriend got a Klorane one that smells really good! A lot of products for sensitive skin have no smell at all, which to be honest I really dislike. I need my yummy smells, lol. So I'm really eager to try this one out and if it doesn't irritate my skin, I'm probably gonna switch to it.

The last thing I got is a hand cream. Now, I am not really someone who uses hand cream. I got a Soap & Glory one when I was in London, which had great reviews on youtube, and I really loved it. But after I read the ingredients I decided to stop using it and haven't really purchased another one since. That's until I was at a friend's house and something was smelling incredibly yummy, so I asked her what it was and she said "Oh, it must be my hand cream - everyone comments on it." So of course I had to buy it, especially since it was like $1, had no questionable ingredients and is by a local company. The texture is a bit thin, but does moisturize a lot, which I find great. I know some people like really thick hand creams, but I personally don't like to feel the product on my skin, I just want soft, yummy smelling hands.

Do you have any products to recommend, especially for dry skin? I'd love to try them out!

(Photo: Iva Yaneva)

3 comments:

Cinnamon said...

I saw you today entering a metro station. I had to stop myself waving to you as if I actually know you.
You have a great hair colour, golden, seemed so warm at the autumn sun.

iva yaneva said...

Really? What a coincidence!! You should have said hello, I would have loved to meet you! And thank you so much for the compliment :) You've made my day! xo

Jenna Heap said...

Cute haul!!!
Follow me? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
-Jen <3

Blog Widget by LinkWithin