Friday, October 5, 2012

Job Interview

OOTD for my job interview: Shirt: H&M; Jeans: Fox; Blazer: Bershka; Belt: Bershka

I'm back from my job interview. It went really well. I'm not sure I'll get the job because they wanted someone to work on weekends and I'm not totally okay with that. But they said they really liked me and the girl that was interviewing me was very sweet! So overall, I had a positive experience with my first ever job interview, which is great!

OOTD for my job interview: Shirt: H&M; Jeans: Fox; Blazer: Bershka; Belt: Bershka

Shirt: H&M; Jeans: Fox; Blazer: Bershka; Belt: Bershka

p.s. Is it just me or my photos here look much more greyish than the originals?

(Photos: Iva Yaneva)

1 comment:

281401 said...

oh, that sounds pretty good!
I´ve got a Nikon d3100 and I love her (it´s a 'she' ;D)!
What type of camera do you use? Your camera lens seems to be fantastic and you´re a really talented photographer!
How was your day? :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin