Thursday, October 11, 2012

Woods in the Fall

Vitosha hiking in the fall

 Hey guys! I know I've been missing a lot this week, I will do an update post soon. But now I want to share some photos from our hike in the forest last weekend.

Vitosha hiking in the fall

Some of you might know that I used to do crossfit regularly (I say used to not because I've given up, but because I'm taking some time to treat some back problems). Last weekend instead of a workout we went hiking. I love walks and I absolutely love the forest, especially in the fall, so I decided to join.

Vitosha hiking in the fall

 It was amazing! Everything was so beautiful, it was like a stress therapy. Ah, I wish I could do this every week!

Mushroom soup at Vodenitzata, Sofia

Traditional meals at Vodenitsata, Sofia

On our way back we stopped at a local restaurant, called Vodenitzata and had some traditional meals. Everything was very yummy, especially after this long walk.

Vitosha hiking in the fall

I hope you've all been well!

(Photos: Iva Yaneva)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin