Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Happy Birthday to my niece!

Teenagers are hard to shop for. Haha, I sound so old right now!

Got a bunch of mini travel sized Balea cosmetics, a Clean and Clear facial scrub for my niece

My niece has a birthday today and here's what I got her: a cosmetics bag, a Clean & Clear Morning Energy facial scrub (I've heard great things about this one), a bunch of tiny travel-sized goodies - Balea deospray, a Rexona deo stick, a Balea young face cream, a Balea feet softening cream; and a very cute floral notepad.

I really hope she likes these!

(Photo: Iva Yaneva)

2 comments:

adriana said...

the bag's great :)

kosebose said...

When I was a teenager most of all I loved to get girly stuff - cosmetics, purses, make-up, stuff like that, so I think you are on the right track with the gifts.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin