Friday, June 28, 2013

Rainy Afternoons


The weather has been crazy here. Last week it was almost 40°C and for the past couple of days - around 10°C. And it has been raining on top of that. But I don't mind it - I love rainy weather!

Books, tea and homemade brownies on a rainy afternoon

So yesterday I took an hour break from work and sat on my balcony. My necessities for a rainy afternoon: hot green tea with lemon, fuzzy socks and blanket, homemade brownies (healthy gluten and dairy-free ones, I promise!) and a book.

How do you like to spend rainy afternoons? xo

(Photos: Iva Yaneva for Iva Y)

3 comments:

A. (Ana Carolina) said...

I like to spend my rainy days under some thick covers, hot tea near by (if chocolates or cookies together the better) and book in hand. Hopefully close to a window, or at the varanda IF I don't get wet.
But lately I just spend it running after my little boy, trying to entertain him inside the house or I end up wet for having to run with a bit under rain... Hehehe

xx,
A.

adriana said...

Nice!

iva yaneva said...

Ana, great minds think alike :)
I'm sure playing with your boy is worth it! My little nephew never fails to make me laugh :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin