Friday, June 21, 2013

Redesigning My Blog


Long time no see, huh? Well, I've been thinking a lot about what I should do with this blog, since I am not really writing in it any more. Researching and writing every day has been a bit of a hustle, especially if I have a deadline coming up. I've wanted to write about books for a while, about places to go in my city and of course my photography. There are so many things that I wanted to share, but none really fit into my "theme". That's why, I decided instead of not writing at all, I should just change the theme of my blog. So, from now on, you can read about pretty much anything that I find interesting here, my photography, a new creative business I'm starting with my cousin (I can't wait to tell you more about this!), books, movies, food, design and so much more.

And to celebrate that new beginning, I have changed the design of Iva Y. I've gotten quite sick of that dark old theme and I really wanted something simple, bright and with big photos. I hope you like it :)

xo

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin