Sunday, June 30, 2013

Weekend Insta Collage


Coffee and salted caramel ice-cream at Gelateria Confetti, seeing a few of Sofia Design Week exhibitions and Jamiroquai and Jessie J concerts in Sofia


Some highlights from my weekend:
  • Brunch, cappuccino and my favorite salted caramel ice-cream while the weather was still nice
  • I went to see a couple of exhibitions with a dear friend, including one about Greek Graphic Design, all part of Sofia Design Week. I always look forward to SDeW and I will be so sad when it's over.
  • Discovered a couple of shops - one that sells gorgeous antiques at a very reasonable price (I've been looking for one for years!) and another one with handmade and Indian things.
  • Saw both Jamiroquai and Jessie J live. Jamiroquai were amazing - one of the best concerts I've been to! Jessie J was great as well and she managed to make me cry - such a fantastic girl!
  • Lots of sweets, magazines and discovering the Ticket to Ride game for iPhone (I kick ass!).
  • Went to see Monsters University in a cinema full of kids. It was so not worth it - even the kids didn't laugh! The first part was SO much better! Looking forward to seeing Despicable Me 2, though, because minions!!
  • And finally, I also managed to finish a project I've been dragging for weeks. Whew!

Tonight we'll probably just stay at home and relax, watch an old movie perhaps. If you have any recommendations, please share, because we love watching old black-and-white movies and we're always on the lookout for new ones.


More sweets from Starbucks and Dodoni and playing Ticket to Ride for iPhone


If you're not following me on Instagram already - my name is @iva_y

So how was your weekend?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin