Wednesday, July 17, 2013

[Book-Tube-A-Thon] TBR pile

I have selected a few books for my Booktubeathon reading marathon, including Let the Great World Spin, The Book Thief and Accross the Universe

I went to a book fair a few weeks ago and I got quite a few books. I had prepared a list with everything I wanted to get in advance - yes, meet my inner nerd! A couple of them I already read (and have been meaning to post reviews on here!) and the other ones I decided to add to my Booktubeathon TBR List. So here they are:


I don't think I will be able to go through all of these by the end of the week, which is when the Booktubeathon officially ends, but these are definitely books I will be reading in the next few weeks. So, in case you want to see my review on any of these - stay tuned.

As for the Booktubeathon, it's been going great so far! I have already finished one book and read 293 pages and day 3 has just started. It was my goal to read about 100 pages a day, so this is great I think.

How have you been doing?


I have selected a few books for my Booktubeathon reading marathon, including Let the Great World Spin, The Book Thief and Accross the Universe

(Photos: Iva Yaneva)
If you buy a book from the Book Depository through any of the links above, I earn a small commission. Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin